Khew has a reputation of being a fearless advocate for his clients and had considerable achievement defending his clients in criminal law and restraining order cases. Khew develops a strategic approach in advancing his client’s case to achieve the best possible outcome.
Khew represented clients facing medico-family law related issues and achieved favorable outcomes for high profile cases such as the Director of Clinical Services, Child & Adolescent Health Services and Kiszko & ANOR  FCWA 75.
In the past, Khew worked for various other legal practices. Khew spent the majority of his legal career working for a fast-paced national legal practice in a supervisory role and honed his advocacy skills from conducting trial hearings on a regular basis.
You will find Khew’s approach direct, and to the point.
- Barrister & Solicitor
- Co-Founder of WN Legal
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Chinese Law
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- Professional Certificate in Arbitration Law and Practice
- Member of the Criminal Lawyers’ Association
- International Advisory Experts Award 2017
- Voted Best 3 Criminal Lawyers in 2019 at the Three best Rated
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
Criminal Law Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law Charges: Assault, Drugs, Child Sex Offences, Murder, Manslaughter, Driving Charges, Road Traffic Offences, Stealing, Fraud, Proceeds of Crime and many more. Please enquire within.
- Extraordinary Driver’s License
- Restraining Orders
- Children Court Matters
Family Law Areas of Practice
- Child Contact and Residence
- Property Settlements
- Divorces and Separations
- De Facto Relationships